Comic Shop Fight Club

Howdy, I managed to churn this out before lunch so have a snoop and tell me what you think. It is VERY loosely based on a real event. And when i say real event, I mean that apart from the very first line, it is all bollocks! Enjoy!



I was put off from finishing this from the roughs i did about 6 months ago because i figured with it featuring Paul and the comic shop, that there were like laws against drawing false idols or something... I dont know i only got so far into the bible before i got bored. Think i read up to the point were Hagrid told Jesus he was a wizard. But as a gag strip the comic works, so i aren't too fussed.
This will probably end up with the rest of the one page short stories in the Skylark Lounge anthology for uni. Tatty byes.
Comic Shop Fight Club Comic Shop Fight Club Reviewed by Matt on 12:03 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.