Warm Up Sketches

Howdy it's been a while since I've just drawn for the hell of it. I had been looking through Jamie McKelvie's online blogs and journals and got really inspired. Anyway while i was doodling random indie girls and boys I decided to give the Gertie Harry character of Snapper's a quick try out, before doing the current Gertie Harry comic cover challenge on Doomed Patrol (hit the link in the side bar to see the challenge we have). It turns out I'm pretty good at doing decent portraits of indie and punk people. Who knew?! So I coloured the Gertie one and just figured I would share it with y'all.




Tatty byes till I post a finished Doomed Cover!

Also seen as I had a playlist while I was doing this:
Warm Up Sketches Warm Up Sketches Reviewed by Matt on 2:55 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.