It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...

You all must know how much I like puns, so for Thoughtbubble Festival this year I've started work on some Christmas cards featuring Rocket and Groot. Here's the line work and the first one...



That lettering is going to be changing. I need a bigger pun, clearly!

This years Thoughtbubble Festival will be huge, I've just been staring at the listings online. Check out my ugly cartoon mug amongst the other creatives in the New Dock Hall. It's like a nerdier Where's Wally!


200 stalls in the New Dock Hall, another 100 in the Royal Armouries Hall and the Giant Teepee which will hold a further 130 stalls. I suddenly just scared myself with the hugeness of it all.
It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like... It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like... Reviewed by Matt on 3:11 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.