Button It!

Button badges are something I've never really made a large run of before. One offs and whatnot, sure! But a full print run, never. So I thought I'd change that! I've just sent the following 5 designs to the printers to be made into pin badges.


I have a Paroxysm Quintet #1 Tomorrow Boy, Snowman and Polar Bear, Jess and her cat, and Totes Adorkable. Snowman and Polar bear are getting a new zine in time for Thoughtbubble and I'm doing a small Black and White romance comic featuring the red head on the pin above. So should everything go smoothly I should have a pin badge for each of my comics on my stall and then some! More updates to follow!
Button It! Button It! Reviewed by Matt on 11:31 am Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.