Thoughtbubble 2014 Write Up!

Hey, I've had such a fun weekend at Leeds' annual Sequential Arts Comic Festival.
I did a lot better than last year (in the bizarre unlit derelict building) as this year we somehow got into the main hall, The New Dock Hall. I had a lot of fun mingling with the usual faces and meeting some new ones too. I spent a fair amount on prints and small press comics myself. Here's a few photo's from the weekend:

Me and Snapper manning the stall. I totally stole this picture from
Bleeding Cool. Rich Johnston made a video tour and took 100's of snaps!
I've always wanted to do some variant cover sketches!
To the BAT-SEG!
All of the comics I gone and bought!
All of the prints I gone and bought.
Oh and we saw Bigfoot too...
Thoughtbubble 2014 Write Up! Thoughtbubble 2014 Write Up! Reviewed by Matt on 1:42 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.