Gay Pride Banner

Howdy, It's been a while since I posted so there are a few things to show. Firstly a banner I did for kids to colour in at the recent gay pride thing in Hull. I was asked by an old friend, and even though it was only a quick job there should be some more permanent banners made for future events. The poster was 12ft long and about 2ft tall (roughly 1 and a half Hemsworth's) I was given a short amount of time to do it and it was originally an unpaid job so I only went about it with a few marker pens, attacking it with child friendly cartoons. Hit the image for detail cos its HUGE!



And excuse the shoddy photo joining together as well. Hopefully will be given some photo's of it coloured in by the kids which should be interesting to see. Tatty Byes!
Gay Pride Banner Gay Pride Banner Reviewed by Matt on 2:55 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.