What I'm listening to...

Howdy! Whilst working on that last image i posted, i realised that music is a huge influence on my work and or mood as i am working.
Seen as i am always listening to music of some sort while i create i figured i would share what i am listening to with you.



Also as soon as this dissertation is out of the way i will be turning my zine crafting talents into web comics. I will try to push the final project at uni into this direction as recent thorough research showed me that most zine and lo fi comic artists that i love primarily work into this field. I added a links bar down the side >
Also added a twitter feed as i seem to have become addicted to tweeting again >
Tatty byes!
What I'm listening to... What I'm listening to... Reviewed by Matt on 3:23 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.