CLiNT Submission: Rescue Mission

Howdy, well it seems like the work I did for the fistful of comics anthology got a lot of interest on the millarworld forums and I have been approached by three different writers all asking for me to illustrate their scripts and add them into the pool for submissions for Mark Millars magazine CLiNT. This one is a B-movie alien attack with a twist. So far I have some character designs and the rough page layouts. Subject to change of course but here you go.





Tatty Byes!
P.S. Taking a break from colouring my Doctors and they will be continued to at a later less busier time.
CLiNT Submission: Rescue Mission CLiNT Submission: Rescue Mission Reviewed by Matt on 3:44 pm Rating: 5

No comments:

Matt Hemsworth edited and for use on the Mattruss Illustration blog. Powered by Blogger.